AVOID SCAMS ONLINE
As the title says, the purpose of this section is to avoid scams online. There are 1000’s of training programs which are built with the purpose of taking without giving.
This is not an honest way of making money and I encourage you to step away from these false promises.
How to detect and avoid Scams?
I classify a program as “Scam” if they meet some or all of the following:
- False Promises.
- Fancy and Shiny Sales page.
- Fake Owner.
- Promoter sitting on a Ferrari or in a Beach showing off.
- Negative product Reviews.
- No support or difficult to reach out.
- They try to force you to buy the product.
- A lot of upsells.
- Google Sniper READ REVIEW HERE >>
- Quick Cash System READ REVIEW HERE >>
- Emobile Code System READ REVIEW HERE >>
If you already bought a suspicious program and you are struggling to walk away, or if you need a particular product review that you think it’s a scam please leave a comment below with the following information:
- Name of the Course/Program
- Website URL
- Price you paid for the product
Once I get this information, I will do the research and I will provide a detailed report which will sent by email personally. I will also guide you on how to cancel your subscription.
Thanks for your collaboration
See you around!