In today’s blog post, I will be sharing with you my technique for finding high PR (Page rank) guest blog posts on websites that are relevant to your niche.
Guest Blogging is one of the most popular and effective ways of promoting your website nowadays. It’s an excellent opportunity to improve your SEO and build your own reputation quicker. (BUT) please avoid going to Google looking for “Relevant Guest Blogging Sites” and submitting articles over endless of spammy sites because it will harm your SEO and site rank which is not the goal we are looking for, aren’t we? So, read below to see how you can find really RELEVANT Guest Blogs.
Step 1 – try searching on Google your Keyword (the Topic you are interested in writing about) plus the following terms in quotation marks:
- “Submit a Guest Post”
- “Become a Guest Blogger”
- “Bloggers Wanted”
- “Submit Blog Post”
- “Blogs that Accept Guest Posts”
- “Write for us”
- “Add a Post”
So for example, is should look something like this: SEO Tips “Bloggers Wanted”, where “SEO Tips” is your keyword.
Step 2 – Write down all the Websites that accept guest posts (at least 10).
Step 3 – Analyze if the website is relevant or not using the following parameters:
- Any proofs of traffic of the website
- If you are looking for backlinks, check if the external links on the website are “noFollow“. If this happens, remove it from the list. You can check this with a free tool called Moz.
- Remove all those sites that seem to be Spammy or with a lot of Ads on it.
- See if the website has any Social Activity and if you can find any negative comment. If so, also remove it from the list.
Tips for Getting Your Article Accepted
Most of the websites have very tough with their requirements, so my suggestion is to email the owner of the website and ask for a guest blog post position.
TIP: Instead of using their ‘contact us’ box, put their website domain into whois and see if there is an email address attached to the domain. Email your request to that address instead.
- Come up with a creative topic that their readership would find interesting. Remember to Add Value!
- If they ask you to attach a blog post to your application, include pictures so that your submission stands out.
- Offer them a reciprocal guest blog post position on another website you own.
Other Link Building Tips
- Don’t just do Guest Blog Posts. Mix up your link building, such as Blog comments, forum and resource links that are relevant to your niche.
- Mix up your anchor text for your links. Don’t just use descriptive anchor texts: use branded keywords too.
- Don’t just build links to your homepage: build links to your inner pages as well.
- The higher the Page Rank (PR) of a webpage, the more valuable the link. A single PR2 link is better than a hundred PR0 links. Check this page to find about Page ranks: www.bulkdachecker.com
Let me tell you that Guest Blogging is currently a very powerful and an effective way of becoming an excellent writer.
The more you write, the more people you will reach and your reputation on that niche will Boost significantly. Not only your reputation but your site will also benefit from guest blogging as it will increase your site authority.
So, if you want to see how your brand, website and name takes off, start using this fantastic weapon of guest blogging.
You can post your results here!